Heidi Meyer - Clinical Nutritionist
be...health! "life-changing nutrition"
- Master of Public Health (Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- Professional Memberships:
- NNA, (Naturopathic Nutrition Association)
- PHAA, (Public Health Association of Australia)
Heidi is an experienced Clinical Nutritionist, Health Writer, Tertiary Nutrition Lecturer, Tutor and passionate Public Health Policy Change advocate, with a sensible, practical evidence-based approach.
Heidi has worked in clinical practice for over six years, having studied in Australia and abroad. A background in travel, sports and event management has developed Heidi’s understanding of human behaviour and its effect on health.
Heidi focuses on optimising day-to-day living, through diet, lifestyle factors and nutritional therapy. She enjoys working with people from all walks of life, helping them to institute changes that can become life-long health habits, such as:
- Eating a diet of fresh, locally-grown, ethical and seasonal foods
- Improving lifestyle factors, and
- Nutritional supplementation.
Heidi will work with you to improve specific health concerns and prevent further illness.
- Type 2 Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes, Fatty Liver
- Weight Loss / Weight Management
- Digestive upsets - IBS, IBD, Coeliac Disease, Gas, Reflux
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Sports Nutrition - Low Carb, High Fat / Ketogenic Diet / Fat-Adaption
- Stress-related health concerns, including anxiety, depression and fatigue
- Immune system issues and recurrent infections
- Inflammatory conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis
- Hormone imbalance & menstrual disorders
Heidi formulates treatments to promote:
- Optimal Digestive Function - reducing gut symptoms and healing within!
- Weight Loss
- Increased Energy
- Resistance to food intolerances and inflammation
- Clarity of thought and resistance to ‘mind fog,’ headaches and migraines
- Resistance to food-cravings and compulsions
Heidi aims to empower you to take control of your health to aid in self-healing and preventative care. Using information from an extensive case history, pathology testing and clinical research, treatment may include dietary and lifestyle recommendations and nutritional supplementation.
Above all, Heidi is a firm believer in health education, providing comprehensive treatment plans detailing diet and lifestyle recommendations, and the reasoning behind supplementation (if prescribed).
Health Professionals Heidi knows, trusts & HIGHLY recommends....
Ryan Canavan - Chiropractor. BSc., MChiro.
Phone: 02 9233 333302 9233 3333
Location: Suite 12, Level 10, The Dymock's Building, 428 George Street, SYDNEY
Website: click here
....advice from Heidi - "GO AND SEE RYAN - he's amazing! Just do it!"
Firstly...to attend to your goals whether they are:
pain relief, or
Secondly, then work with you to maintain these goals!
We use the very latest research, joint and soft tissue procedures and exercise rehabilitation to get your body working to the best of its ability!
We treat many conditions of the body. These include:
Ankle Injuries....and many more.